We understand how important it is that your property is properly protected. That’s why we always respond to any alarm as quickly as possible – even if that’s in the middle of the night. You won’t know what’s caused an alarm to go off until you arrive at the scene. This means that you could possibly be walking into a dangerous situation. Our highly-trained security staff know how to apprehend and detain criminals and will liaise with the emergency services on your behalf. If emergency repairs need to be made – such as boarding up windows – our staff will be able to facilitate these.
Using a security company like Viper Security is a simple, hassle free yet effective service that will ensure the safety of your property is kept to a constant high. The service offers real value for money and genuine peace of mind.
When you go away, whether it be on business or a holiday with the family, you need to know that your business premises or your residential property is in safe hands. The pain of coming home to find your home trashed from a burglary is terrible, so protection against such things are necessary. The security company you choose will respond to the alarm and check the premises are secure.
The main benefits of alarm response and keyholding services:
- Removes the risk to you and your staff and avoids potential compensation claims if an accident or injury occurs, or even corporate manslaughter for gross breach of a duty of care.
- Improves your staff morale; no more disturbances at inconvenient times ruining social occasions.
- Prevents disruption to work; if staff are called out overnight they are likely to be less productive the next day. Ensure they’re able to focus on what they are good at, and what you’re paying them to do.
- All scenarios will be dealt with safely; you can be confident that SIA licensed, vetted and trained Security Officers will attend your premises.
- The response will be quick and simple. No need to work your way through the list of keyholders to find someone available, a stressful and time consuming activity. All calls will be handled by our 24-hour control room, and regional patrol officers will be quickly dispatched.
- Your premises will be cleaned up after an incident. The security officer will remain onsite, organising and overseeing any work needed to secure your premises
- You could reduce your insurance premiums; adding security to your premises is sure to be well received by your insurance company. And do you know if you are covered for a staff member to respond?
- You know your keys will be safe – security coded, stored securely and covered by our insurance